MissionWe are building intelligent pregnancy care for healthier moms and babies. Our motivating challenge is the fact that in the United States, healthcare outcomes for pregnancy are significantly worse than in other similarly developed countries. We believe our technology-enabled solutions will help doctors better scale to better use data and in the end, deliver better care to their patients. We are looking for people who believe in our mission to join our team!
Delfina strongly believes in a respectful workplace - we respect each other and people from all backgrounds, and we expect everyone on our team to do the same. We are an equal opportunity employer, and proud of the work we are doing to create an inclusive environment with a diverse team - the only requirement is a strong desire to promote women's health. We strive to connect with applicants from diverse backgrounds, particularly those historically underrepresented in tech, including Black, Latinx, and Indigenous people. While a lot of our team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, all roles posted can be performed fully remotely. We do require a 4 working hour overlap with Pacific Standard Time. However, these job postings are not applicable to workers in jurisdictions which require a posted salary range.
We offer the following benefits for employees:
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Vacation/PTO: unlimited paid fully
- Parental: 10 weeks paid fully
- Bereavement: 4 weeks paid fully
- Family: 4 weeks paid fully
- Mental Health Days: 10 days/year paid fully
We are seeking talented software engineers to join our Engineering team at Delfina. As a lean startup, our engineers wear many hats, so we are looking for generalists and quick learners. Our immediate building needs are for mobile frontends, cloud-based backends, and external integrations, and even though you’d be able to focus mostly on one, everyone here ends up dipping their hands all across the stack.
Our technology stack includes:
- Android and iOS apps built with Flutter
- React dashboards
- Python/Postgres backend running on Google Cloud
- Both REST and GraphQL APIs
- Deployments with GitHub Actions
If you have broad experience across this stack, or you are an expert in one of these areas, then we’re excited to meet you!
If you have interest in healthtech, pregnancy care, machine learning, cloud operations, or design, these are all valuable.
As an engineer on our team, you can expect to make an immediate impact on Delfina’s users. We’re giving pregnant people and their clinicians data-driven insights to make pregnancy safer, and we are laser-focused on delivering the software to make this possible. Please come join us!
We are looking for data scientists passionate about reproductive health to develop prediction models for early identification of pregnancy complications! As part of our highly collaborative team, data scientists will engage with academic research partners to design and execute studies using electronic health record data. Data scientists will work in concert with our product, engineering, and clinical teams to implement prediction models in clinical practice.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in biostatistics, epidemiology, health data science or related field
- 1+ years of prior work or research experience in relevant health-related field
- Experience conducting statistical analyses and building machine learning models using electronic health data
- Proficiency in Python or R
We are looking for creative, empathic, and tenacious operators dedicated to bringing the future of pregnancy care to market. As we grow, we are committed to building external partnerships and internal team operations that advance our mission of improving the health of moms and babies.
Business Development Lead
- Experience: 3 year minimum, 4+ years preferred, strong preference for B2B healthcare sales
- Experience working with healthcare payors, either in a payor-facing sales capacity or for a payor in procurement or contracting
- Existing relationships with health plans or employers who are potential Delfina partners
- Fully remote position with weekly travel expected (US-wide)